A great collection of high-quality logo mockups to present your logo as a Professional Designer
Logo mockup templates are intelligent PSD files that allow you to easily place your logo onto various surfaces and objects to create realistic simulations of how your design would look in a real-life scenario. These logo mockups are especially useful for presenting your designs to clients, showing off your work in your portfolio, or creating cool social media banners for your company pages. Seeing a design mocked up in various styles helps give the design a tangible quality that isn’t represented in a logo’s basic black and white design.
We have put together several 3D logo mockups in collaboration with several creators. the regular price of these mockups is over $60 if you buy them separately but for a limited period of time, you can grab them all for a very low price.
- Realistic Presentations – based on Photos or 3D renders
- 2500x2000px great for High resolution displays
- DOF – some mockups have a depth of field effect (focus only on a part of the logo)
- Smart Objects (PS CS4+) – double click on smart object thumbnail (red layer), drag and drop your logo in place, Save and close the smart object document to update the presentation with your logo
- Easy to use – with a few clicks you get an awesome presentation for your logo
- Great value for less money
- How To Use PDF Included
- Quick MockUp finder JPG Included ( quickly find the mockup you want to use, useful for Windows users, Mac users can see PSD thumbnail )
- Commercial License
Logo MockUps PSD templates are intelligent PSD files created in such a way that you can easily put your own logo/text/icon and your logo will replace the demo text on the mockup and all effects will be applied automatically.
If you have never used a logo mockup PSD template before, watch this quick youtube tutorial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQx6JkDole8
You need Adobe Photoshop CS4 or newer versions. These Logo MockUps work well in Mac or Windows Platform.
You can buy the deal using Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, or any internationally accepted cards.
Yes, it’s very safe.
We are using Gumroad to process the payment and deliver the files.
- Your payment is secured by TLS, a higher grade of security than SSL, with 128-bit encryption and using modern SHA2 cyphers.
- Your payment is processed using PCI Compliant service providers. PCI Compliance means that our providers meet current security standards for handling payment information.
For a full FAQ on what PCI Compliance entails, check out this page.
There is a button for buy now for Indian users just below the big button, click on it and you’ll be redirected to the Indian payment page.
Then, click on the BUY NOW button and fill your details.
You can easily pay with UPI, NET-BANKING, DEBIT/ATM cards, etc.
It happens mostly because your card is not enabled to use on International Platforms. The second reason could be not having sufficient balance.
Suggest you use, Mastercard or Visa card, and if it still doesn’t work, enable internet banking on your card. Contact your bank for more details.
Zenith Bank debit cards work well for example.